When My Life Story begind
amira farisha azman
Tuesday, December 27, 2011 | Tuesday, December 27, 2011 | 0 comments
assalamualaikum .



hey kawan .
ape kabar ?
seriusly i miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuu :( !
I'm so sorry babe about that day . I have no intention to make you eagerly await . I already told you !
hem , At first I want to go out with you but when the times comes I have another problem :( ! 



*pardon me . yes I know I was wrong ! but I'm not intentionally :(* ! 
let me know if you have to forgive me
Thank You ==' !
Takecare ==' ! 
Muah ==' ! 


Older Post | Newer Post


Song


Meet The Boss

SalehaAbdullah.Chea for short. hee. 20y/o . aku tulis apa yang terlintas kt fikiran aku. aku tulis apa yg aku rasa. hee. thanks for being my followers n bace cerita aku. for your info ni umpama diary. aku bahagia dgn apa yg aku suka . such as update this blogg :)!

Say Your Word


Thank To Them

Template : Gadis suka makan
Sources : ****
Header : Gadis
Best view only in Google Chrome